Saturday, March 20, 2010

Latest layouts for March

Hi to you all, I have had a few full on weeks so I haven't been able to do much creating which has been sending me crazy. But I managed to sit down this week and get a few layouts done. I have been trying to use up a lot of my odds and ends pieces of papers, but i have to say I have still spent heaps. Naughty me!
Here are a few layouts :
I have used a Websters paper as the base and a prima packaging on the side for the title. I also love using the Prima bling and a few flowers were also used. 

I just love this layout of the boys playing with Jy's car garage. I have used and old Basic Grey collection called Lime Rickey which I have used on so many layouts its not funny and I still have more to use.
For this layout I have used nothing bu Sassa Fras Lass items. In this layout I have used 6 6x4 photos and cut them down to fit in the bordered paper. I am really trying to use more than one photo on a layout as it give and shows more detail.
Well I have to admit I copied the idea for this layout from one of Rhonda's , I just loved it and had to do it. This is one of the Prima's new papers they are a lot like the Websters papers you don't have to do much with them and they still look effective. I have alot used the prima packaging for the title on this layout too and yet again a prima branch  and bling to give the page more effect.
These photos of Mum and I were taken in Feb when we were down in Perth last, poor Jy wasn't well he had a re-occuring ear infection but it didnt stop him from having fun.
I have used the Basic Grey "Origins" collection for this layout and have altered one of the transparency's to suit my layout. As you can see I have gone prima mad on these layouts , using the bling, flowers and packaging.

Anyhow thats all from me for now, I hope to get a few more done before I am off to Bali in 13 days.. woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment