With these layouts I have endeavored to use upas many of my scrap, I have a huge box of them sitting there that I haven't touched in a while.
Me Too (Frosty Boy)
In this layout I have used one of the older Sassafras lass ranges, sometimes I find them very hard to work with but they can be used for many different themes.
You Light up my life
I just love this photo of Jy and I wasn't sure what to do with it in the end, so I got the lovely Prima page out and just put a few things together and wallah. easy as!
Ink!
This is what happens when you leave pens lying around, but ofcourse daddy had to help him and draw Chopper tattoos on him. He loved it though..
This is a close up of the journalling I put on it. They both wouldn't own up to it, what am I going to have to put up with when hes a teenager.
My Beach Boys
I took these photos of Jy & Mat one night at Sunset, it was so lovely and peaceful. I have used my leftovers of the Kaisercraft Offshore papers. I really live there ranges they have grown so much.
Hope you enjoy , stay tuned.
great layouts as always Renae....love the chopper pen one
ReplyDelete