Thursday, July 15, 2010

Latest works

Well I have had a full on past week, in my household we have all had the dreaded flu and poor Jy has ended up with Tonsillitis as well. Poor bugger this then makes him very clingy and usually its me who he clings to but anyhow I still managed to get a few layouts done. I really am missing not getting much of this done lately but on the other hand I am spending more time with my growing boy and doing some work for Lynne on the side.
I attended the NNC first freestyle night last Friday night where I managed to get the following layouts planned and completed. It makes life a lot easier when you know what you want to use an do on the layouts and you get your projects done quicker too .


I did the layout trying to scrap lift one of Felicity Wilsons pages in the latest magazine. Here is a close up of it .
Here is my next layout I got completed on the very same evening. I was on a roll. I didnt want any UFO'S.
I used goodies from my July Bons Scraps kit, I just adore the papers and they went really well with these pics of Jy and Lynken.

I also got this following layout started but never got it finished til last night, It's a pic of my dear friend Sheree and I when we went on our girly trip down to Perth for a few days of shopping an pampering. We had a great time had to come home to recover tho we didn't stop but  when we did we were fast asleep.
This isnt the best photo of us but we had just had our hair done and wanted to savour the moment. I used lots of scraps from my stash to complete all these layouts which was great.

Thats all for now. Enjoy :)

1 comment: