Well I must say I have been very naughty and haven't been keeping my blog up to date, but i didn't realize that it was back in April when it was last updated.. Ummm Mah!
I have managed to get lots of layouts done which is good and I have nearly completed my Europe album, Yahoo it was one of my new years resolutions...The past few months have been a bit hectic but things like that happen so I will try keep my blog up to date. Unfortunately Rtlicious has closed down but we still have Michelle from Red dog Stamping and Paper craft and also the Neighbourhood Centre where we can purchased goods locally.
Below is one of my layout I just did quickly last night using some glimmer mist and a screen to get the dragon fly pattern. This layout was extremely easy to do as all i used was a bit of chipboard to mount the photo, a prima branch and lettering.
Its not often that I get photos of myself so I wanted to do something special for me. I'm always being the paparazzi in my family.
I hope you like it and I will try attempt to keep my blog up to date.
Ciao for now :)
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment