Saturday, January 23, 2010

Basic layouts

I have been inspired by the latest RTlicious challenge which is to get a lo done in under 30minutes, I must say I don't think I have ever done it in the whole time I have been scrapbooking. Well last night I had my friend Bec over for a girly craft night and I think I managed to get 4 of them done. Mission accomplished!
One of my resolutions for this year was to have my Europe album completed so I have decided I better get my backside into gear. I think its starting to look very promising. Here are the layouts that I completed .

 
 
 
And naughty me I have even journalled on them yet as we went to so many places and I cant remember where etc and what they were called. Blame that on the pregnancy brain whilst I was over there. At least this is when Mat comes in handy.

ta ta for now

1 comment:

  1. You have made a great start on your travel album, looking good.

    ReplyDelete