Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Final Christmas layouts

Woohoo I have finally finished the last of the Christmas layouts I wanted to do, achievement is such a lovely feeling. I was getting a bit sick of looking and working with Christmas stuff. There goes my idea of doing a few Christmas cards each week this year so that I don't have to do them all in one lump sum and also to help me be more organized. haha
These layouts are very simple as I just wanted to get them done asap. I am trying to get up to date before we head off to Coral bay on Monday. I can just imagine coming back from there with hundreds possibly thousands of photos. Cant wait!!!

NNC Party














Spoilt Boy

Below is a close up of the flower cut out, I have added some bling flourishes around it and some red blind on the centre for more dimension.



I have used the Basic Grey " Eskimo kisses" range for these two layouts. It is such a gorgeous collection.

1 comment:

  1. precious and the first layout is priceless Renae! Very funny

    ReplyDelete