Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello there

Just thought I better keep my blog up to date as I haven't been on here for a week or so.. We are currently away on our first  family holiday in Coral bay. We are enjoying the quality time together, being able to just laze around and have no worries at all. We also celebrated Jy's 1st birthday on Thursday 14th, he got very spoilt as you could just imagine. He also took 6-8 steps in the beach the day before his birthday so it wont be long and he will be running, he is still a little slack though and tends to crawl. He will start taking steps by himself and walking all in good time at his own pace. I would put some photos up but I forgot the camera usb cord so just have to wait till I get back and do some work.

I have finally decided to deactivate my Facebook account, I was becoming way to addicted to it. Mat didn't believe that I would do it so I have proved him wrong yet again. haha!
I am getting really excited about this year as I am making a few changes in my life and going to start doing more things for myself and my family. When I get back home I will be enrolling in a photography course through the tafe which I cant wait to begin. We have a few more trips happening this year too, off to Perth in 3 wks for Mat's mates wedding we will be there for about 1week. Looking forward to seeing my family and doing some shopping. Then we have also booked a holiday to Bali in April just after easter so it should be fun.We are heading over with some friends of ours. Cant Wait! Best I get running though so that I look dam fine on the beach side. haha
Anyhow I better go as tomorrow is a day at the beach and then the next day is my birthday turning 24 aargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment