Sunday, April 25, 2010

Daddy & Me

It's been a slow week on the creative side of things for me , I am still trying to get over our holiday and our terrible trip back home from Perth to Newman. It only took us 7 hours to get home from Perth via plane due to the storm Newman was having, we ended up in Port Hedland it was that bad. It was so good to finally be back on land after all the flying we had been doing.
Here are the layouts I have managed to do this week. I hope you like them.
This is using the Kaisercraft Devonshire tea range, it was a class held by RTlicious.
This layout I have used a few bits and peices of scraps from my stash. Some that I can recall are Sassafras Lass , thickers lettering and packaging from one of my letterings.

***HINT***
Some packaging that goods come in can come in very useful on layouts so keep them if they appeal to you.I have used some some under the journalling on the left of the page it worked well on this page.
  I just love this quote and I love the photo of Jy & Mathew so the two just had to be used together.

Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment