Monday, April 26, 2010

The Odd Pair

Well I must say I have managed to get a few layouts done today and it feels great being about to start and complete a layout all in the same day. I am really beginning to use a lot of my scraps or either old stock that I have had for a while it's great it means I can make room for new stuff.

Nice Ride- I have used some buttons on this layout to highlight the main focus point on this layout and also in my life "Jy", I usually don't use buttons but there's always room for change.  Papers are unknown as scraps from my stash.
I have used my one of my all time favorites at the moment and that is the Prima flower all the rest of the goods are unknown.
I just love this poem .

I have used the bright and bold Sassafras Lass "Me Lickey" range its and oldie but I love it. Jy adores his Uncle Dwayne and on this specific day he wouldn't leave him alone he just kept putting his head up to Dwayne's. Such a odd Pair.
Another layout using up my lovely stash of scraps and Prima branches and flower with a little bit of glimmer mist.
This flower started off white but I touched it up to suit my layouts with a few different colours of glimmer mist. It looks very nice also with a bit of kindy glitz on the petal tips.

Well good bye for now, I will keep you posted on my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment