Thursday, April 1, 2010

International Womens day

Well its the final count down til we head off on our trip to Bali, I so cant wait it has come by so quickly. I hope everyone has a lovely Easter , I will be getting into Bali on Easter Sunday.
I have got all my printed photos completed and on layouts now which was my goal, mind you I still havent got all my Europe ones done but I will get there.
I hope you like the following layouts I have used a bit of the following products
 - Sassafras Lass
 - Bazzill
 - Prima
 - Creative Memories
and heaps of extras from my stash.

Here is a layout I did for International Womens Day,  a few of us went and had a great time. I actually managed to win one of the door prizes. About time I won something.

Here is a close up of the journalling and the flower/bling embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment