Monday, February 22, 2010

Jy turns 1

I have really make the most of the past few days whilst Mat has been on days off. I have got so much done with scrapbooking plus a few bits and pieces around the house.
I have really been looking forward to doing Jy's birthday photos, I took so many and wanted to make sure I use alot of them.
Here are a few pages I have done using the good old Lime Ricky papers and the new Kaiser Craft "Shaken not stirred.
 
  
He loved his birthday doughnut from the very yummy Coral bay bakery.

 
  
It was so lovely spending quality time together as a family without any hassles or worries. 

 
It's my party and I'll cry if i want to, and he made sure he did. He didn't like the party hat at all. 

Thats all for now, I am going to go start something else now. 


2 comments: