For this layout I used some scraps that I have had laying around for awhile. It's very simple but I didn't want all the attention taken from the photos.
I just love these photos of Jy that were taken in Coral bay, he is such a showoff in front of the camera. So I decided to use the latest RTlicious monthly kit for these photos and it worked really well. The papers are Kaisercraft they are so easy to work with and can be used for either female or male layouts.
Again in this layout I have used some papers that have been in my stash for awhile, the great Sassafras lass brand. I purposely cut the arrow papers and stuck them to the page to point down as Jy loves the Upside down song that is sung by Ollie on foxtel. I cant believe that you cant buy any merchandise for this little character anywhere. There are petitions on the internet as there are so many parents out there wanting to get stuff for there children. The only thing to resemble Ollie that I found on the internet was this lyrics for the song so I printed them and they are also on this layout.
I hope you like these few layouts.



No comments:
Post a Comment