Sunday, February 21, 2010

Retreat catchup

Yesterday I spent the whole bloody day in front of my scrap-box doing a few things that I got from the retreat as I wasn't here for the actual weekend. I thought I did pretty well with the angel in the end, I adjusted it and did it my way in the end. I am not a person with lots of patience and also I have fat finger syndrome so I am no good at doing fiddly little bits, but I got there and I am glad I got my angel finished.
Final product

***Here are a few close up of all the detail that has been put into the angel.***

 
  

Isn't she just adorable, I love her and she is in my room atm till I have a daughter then it will be handed down to her.

Also I managed to get this layout down from the retreat, once again I have made a few minor adjustments to suit my photos and taste. This photo of Mat's Nanna was taken when we were down in Nannup at the beginning of the month, she is such a dag and loved posing for the camera. I think this is who Jy gets the posing from. 

 
This layout was done using the Basic Grey "Origins" collection. 

 

cya for now

No comments:

Post a Comment