Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 13, 14, 15,16

As you can see I have fallen behind a bit with my daily journals, but at long last they are all up to scratch. thanks god!
Day 13 was about Christmas trees, unfortunetly I didnt put a photo of my tree as it looks terrible atm, heheh need more decos. I used a Websters paper that has a gorgeous tree on it instead.


Day 14 - I used my own prompt for today which was "I think Santa." I think he is very kind and generous for giving all boys and girls gifts. If only he could bring peace into the world. I also mentioned how I use to be scared of him when I was younger. hahah



Day 15 - This day I wrote about a few Christmas memories and had a few pictures of last years Christmas.



Day 16 - Why am I excited for Christmas?


I am getting excited about having our first Christmas with Jy and giving him all his presents.


No comments:

Post a Comment