Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fremantle Beachside

When I was in Perth the second last time we managed to go down to Fremantle together with my Brother before Mat headed back up to Newman. Between Dwayne and I we got some really gorgeous photos of us as a family and of Jy. It was such a glorious day the sun was shining and there was lovely weather surrounding us so we went snap crazy. Jy loved it you should of seen his reaction when he saw that water, he started kicking and he was waving his arms and making silly noises. He is such a water boy.
So here are a few of my layouts so far from the photos we took, they are very simple looking I just used up scraps from one of my kits I used ages ago. Creative Imaginations are the paper range and I used some Patina Glimmer mist, Kindy glitz, bling and some mesh.

The saying I choose for this layout just worked very well  and suited the photo.
"Behind each cloud, the sun is shining"


I kindy glitz the seaweed and the shells.


Plain and simple as I didn't want to much taken away from the photo.


With the mesh I cut it and messed it up a bit then for extra dimension put it behind the shell.

Hope you like, stay tuned for more of these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment