Here is my very simple lo for today "24th." We have spent the day doing very little but I just had to take photos of Jy in this cute little elf suit I got from the reject shop. He wasn't very impressed with me but he soon got over it.
As I was growing up we would set ourselves up in front of the tv on Christmas eve and watch the Christmas carols as a family. It's one tradition I would like to carry on to my family.
Welcome to my Enchanted Creations, as you can see from my blog I enjoy doing paper crafts. I could pretty much say I am addicted to doing scrapbooking if not that something else crafty. I have always been a crafty person. To me it is my therapy, its the way I can rest, relax and enjoy. I am also a mother to the cutest lil boy "Jy" and I have a very supportive and loving partner "Mathew." I enjoy preserving the everyday memories of my family, so that one day they can look back at them.
I Hope you enjoy my creations.
No comments:
Post a Comment