Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 21, 22 and 23

Hooray I am up to date on my blog atm. I was dreading sitting down and putting them all on here but it wasn't too hard at all.

Day 21 - What am I gratefull for?
                       Of course I am so gratefull for these two boys in my life they bring me so much happiness and
                       make my life complete.


Day 22 - This time last year is what I did for today, and I was pregnant and looked and felt much like a whale. hahah I put a picture of me 1 day after my due date which always makes me cringe and wrote about what an where I was this time last year.



  
  Day 23 - Baking!!
Today I have spent most of my time in the kitchen, in between baking and eating I managed to make 3    different things. Choc rum balls minus the rum, cheese bacon garlic spud balls, chicken and corn val au vents.   They are all so delicious. yum yum


Thats it for now, I will hopefully get tomorrows up straight away. We will see not long till Santa comes. Merry Christmas to you all

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Renae - glad you are up to date so you can rest for Christmas! LOL Have a merry christmas and I will see you soon
    Tenaha
    xox

    ReplyDelete