Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 17, 18, 19, 20

Here are my next lot of fallen behind pages. I have had so much happening lately. We flew down to Perth last Thursday spent two days there then Mat and I drove to Busselton for 1 night for his Cousins wedding. It was absolutely lovely.
Day 17 - How I look at Christmas since being an adult


Day 18 - Today I choose to document what we had been doing since being in Perth the past 2 days. Also we went and looked at a lovely Christmas light display at a house across from my parents. It was really amazing considering the kids and their mum put them up as there father does fly in fly out from Port Hedland.



Day 19 - Today was a pretty plain page as the main highlight for today I did was Evan & Lyn's wedding. Congrats guys it was lovely to spend this special day with you both.



Day 20 - Today was a very busy, Mat and I had to drive back to Perth in the morning as we had a family lunch with the Wetherly side of the family. We got to met Brendan at long last hes only 13months old already. That evening we opened our presents from my family and had a delicious feed of Chinese for tea. We got very spoilt . Jy enjoyed all the attention and opening his pressies.


No comments:

Post a Comment