Thursday, October 22, 2009
Full on atm
Well I have had a very busy past week but have still managed to fit in my crafts of course. I haven't put posts up of some of the projects as they are either gifts or I want to get permission from the people that are involved, just to cover my butt.. Jy and I are off to his little buddies birthday today he turns one (1), Happy birthday Ned, hope you get spoilt and are feeling a little better today. Tomorrow is going to be full on also for the town of Newman we have the Police legacy Bloody Slow cup, its always a great weekend packed with lots of sports and activities. Not sure wether I am going for the Aussies or the Kiwis yet... hmmmm . For those of you that don't know the NNC (Newman Neighbourhood Centre) will be open this Sunday from 10am - 10pm for people to drop in and do there crafts or Christmas cards. Just be aware there is no creche facilities on this day. So fingers crossed I am hoping to get all my Christmas cards done plus all my other card kits... Hope to see you there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What do you mean you dont know who to go for - Aussies or kiwis - arent you an Aussie woman!
ReplyDelete