Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just be You.

When I saw these photos of my friend Jenna's little boy Zac I had to have them, I wanted to make something for her with them. I have had them sitting on my desk for a few months now but last week I had a boost of energy and I just knew what I wanted to do, and it was definitely going to be a off the page project.
I used a plain canvas where I layed out the Dr Seuss poem around the side as a frame then sprayed with Walnut ink & Glimmer mist, once it was dry I removed the lettering. It looked awesome was a new technique which I had never tried before. Then I just mounted the photos and used a prima branch to finish it off. It looked very boyish even with the branch and I was so glad that Jenna loved it too...




I am thoroughly enjoying doing some RAK's which is also helping me use up some of my stock.

1 comment: