Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Snips & Snails Collection

                        PEEKABOO



I just couldn't resist this paper when I saw it advertised in one of my magazines, I find it hard to get boy papers as there is a lot more out there for the girls and its way cuter. Thanks to 3 Bugs in a Rug who made this "Snips and Snails collection" you have made it a lot easier , well for me anyway.. Atm I am hooked onto doing stitching of some kind on my layouts, so on the above layout "Peekaboo" I stitched the dragonfly's trails just to give some more texture and also I stitched some crosses next to the photos. As I am not one for doing much journalling  I hide it under the "A boys life tag." I used the 'Ribit' paper from this collection and the Arctic Frog brown rub-ons.







                NO 1 BUDDIES

 

I absolutely love these photos of Jy, Mathew and Kane playing they are the bestest of buddies and play well together. Jy looks very cute especially with the chocolate all over him, typical little boy. I got the inspiration for this layout from the latest Scrapbook Creations magazine, but I changed it to suit my style and photos. Once again I have used the Snips and Snails collection but with different papers, Little Prince and Inch Worm.
I used Carolees Creations Tony Blue stickers and the Arctic Frog brown rub-ons. I did some freehand doodling also.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you been busy Renae - love looking at your layouts. Its nice to look at boy layouts for once too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its funny i love looking at girls for a change too. so i always look at yours..

    ReplyDelete