Once again I have used my all time favorite paper "Websters," it was from the Postcards from Paris collection. As these papers all look very vintage and aged I wanted to use a more modern and bright picture of Jy and I to see if it would work. This is proof that these papers can be used for any type of photo. I am very happy with the end product it turned out very nice. I cut a square in the page for the photo to be displayed in with the paper torn over with some lace just to finish it off plus a few flowers from my stash. I found an old rub-on which I also had in my stash which matches the photo well and of course I had to put some bling on and do some hand drawn looking stitching.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment