Friday, October 23, 2009

Latest Works

Here are a few of my latest works I have been doing and forgot to load onto my blog.


I have used papers from my stash along with a Prima branch and Tim Holtz journalling tag.



 I like these cute DCWV papers they are so cute, I got the idea from one of my magazines. I also did hand stitching and used a collection tree and covered it in bark paper also.



I got the layout idea and title from this page from a magazine also. I have just used papers from my stash. Its not a very busy page but still looks effective.




 
 For this layout I have used some papers Megan had given me that she had left over from the gift she made Jy. The papers just worked well together and all I added was the card and the music transparencies.

Hope you like my latest projects as well I do and had making them.

Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment