Friday, November 20, 2009

Advent Calendar

I enjoyed doing this workshop, I was surprised also that I got the majority of it done.. I didn't want to go home with yet another UFO. The papers were absolutely gorgeous which we used in the package... I did something a little different to everyone else, I put hooks in the centre to hang my photo on so that each year I can change them. Just because I always have to do something my way... I also loved how there were mums and there kids doing the class together it was so sweet, not that I want to wish Jy's life away but I cant wait till we can do things like that...



 


I also had lots of left overs from this workshop so I decided to do the below layout to use some of it up... But then there was still more so I did a wish list for Jy, I am yet to put a note pad on there..




 


1 comment: