I haven't been doing a lot lately it's been a bit full on and I was trying to organize my goods as my Scrap-box should of been here at the beginning of the week.... aaaargh and its not! Hopefully it will arrive very soon I am getting very inpatient now...
Also I lost my Nan last night she fought so much to stay with us but in the end she couldn't hold on anymore, at least now she is with my Pop and Uncle Alan.. RIP Nan I will miss you heaps..
I am off to Perth on Tuesday and wont be back to Newman til 21st December I think I definitely will be fretting with out being able to do scrapping .
On a positive note I was asked if I wanted to join the design team for RTlicious which I jumped at the chance as its something I would like to do for myself and also to help me grow. Thanks heaps for giving me the opportunity Rhonda & Tenaha.
Any how gtg
Renae
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment