I absolutely love Websters atm, i have joined their Inspire me website and learnt heaps form it. They are such gorgeous papers to work with. I did the following layout today, its looks a bit busy but was quiet easy ... Its on display at Rtlicious...
Welcome to my Enchanted Creations, as you can see from my blog I enjoy doing paper crafts. I could pretty much say I am addicted to doing scrapbooking if not that something else crafty. I have always been a crafty person. To me it is my therapy, its the way I can rest, relax and enjoy. I am also a mother to the cutest lil boy "Jy" and I have a very supportive and loving partner "Mathew." I enjoy preserving the everyday memories of my family, so that one day they can look back at them.
I Hope you enjoy my creations.
No comments:
Post a Comment