Here is a glimpse of my album all looking a bit pretty, I need a few more ribbons just have to buy more, ummm may not that I don't have enough crap already..
Friday, November 20, 2009
Holidays In Hand
I am participating in a free class on the Jessica Sprague website called " Holidays in Hand." Its all about slowing down for the month of December and cherishing your memories of your Christmas holidays. I cant wait to get it started in December. This evening I got the album done and the pages are in ready to go, all I need to do now is wait for tomorrows guidelines ... I'm really looking forward to starting as its our first Christmas with Jy in our lifes, also as my nan has just passed away I want to reminisce on my family as I was growing up... Well at least this is my goal on what I want to do. Life is to short to just sit around and do nothing......
Here is a glimpse of my album all looking a bit pretty, I need a few more ribbons just have to buy more, ummm may not that I don't have enough crap already..
Here is a glimpse of my album all looking a bit pretty, I need a few more ribbons just have to buy more, ummm may not that I don't have enough crap already..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the album cover Renae...cant wait to see it finished.
ReplyDeleteVery nice Renae. I am going all digital with mine.
ReplyDelete