Monday, November 9, 2009

Latest Works #2

I have been very busy the last few weeks trying to get my self all up to date with my photos, and I can easily say now that I have pretty much caught up.. hooray
I am stoked as well cause I have been using a lot of my products that I have had in my stash for awhile now. I feel like I am achieving heaps.
Also I am very excited as I am getting very spoilt by Mat for my birthday and Christmas, I am getting a Scrapbox. I am looking forward to its arrival now I cant wait to start organising and working with it. Now I will just have to fill it... hahaha No I must use all the stuff I have already.. my bad!

Check out the link below to see my new pressie...
 http://www.scrapboxaustralia.com/catalog/

Here are a few of my latest layouts, they are using a lot of different products. I am going through a stage of using glimmer mist ever since I went to a class on it.
A few of the different items I used are:
  • Prima 
  • Sassa La Fras
  • Basic Grey "Lime Rickey"
  • Kaiser Craft "Rough & Tough"
  • Crate Paper
  • Tattered Angels Glimmer mist
  • Gauze
  • Websters
  • Collections
  • Jenni Bowlin
  • And many more
Hide and Seek














Biker Boy




We love this photo of Jy, he looks like the toad from Mario bros. haha
This layout was done with a few different things that have been in my stash for years. I used some gauze and a prima flower to give the layout some dimension.



 



Baby Einstein










For this layout I used Crate paper and wove some gauze through some pre hole punched holes for a different effect.

















Black Eyed Peas




This is the first layout where i played with glimmer mist for a different look to my layouts. The page looks very basic but the main highlight is the glimmer mist.







Swim Class




Yet again another easy and plain page, but because the papers are busy it makes the layout look busy too. I used the Sassa La Fras and Lime Rickey on this layout something bright for my little mans photo before he went to his first swimming lesson.





Father and Son





I have played with the glimmer mist in the back ground on this simple but yet effective page. I put a few old book pages and a Prima branch with some flowers from my stash. Looks great!





DIRTY!!!!








I adore this photo of Jy he was filthy dirty after helping his dad. I have used glimmer mist and ink to make the paper look grubby.










Helping Dad
 

Jy loves helping and doing stuff with his dad. On this particular day he came in filthy and grumpy because he was having so much fun outside with dad that he didnt want to come in. I love these papers as they are well suited for these photos and the theme for this layout.






1 comment:

  1. My goodness woman - you ahve been busy - these layouts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete