Sunday, November 1, 2009

Christmas Cards

Its about time I thought I better get organized for Christmas otherwise I wouldn't end up getting around to it.. Last weekend the NNC held a 10-10 open day for anyone to come in and do any crafts they like. I used this time wisely and got all my Christmas cards made( a whole 39 of them). They are now all written in, sealed in the envelope yet to be stamped and posted. Talk about on a roll, but I feel much happier that they are now done and I can focus on my other projects.
Here is a photo below of them, you cant get close ups but you can get the brief look of them, not one of them is identical they are all different and unique with a gorgeous photo of my little man on it.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - you ahve been busy. You are certainly set this year - love the photos opf Jy. Your family and friends are going to really aprreciate those cards even more with those gorgeous photos on the front. Very nice Renae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow Renae, you have been busy. Bet you're glad that jobs done!

    ReplyDelete